Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Real VS. Fake

I've wanted to create a post about how much I dislike fake UGGs for a while now, but I never thought I'd be able to find the right picture to explain why. However, I did some snooping around Google and found this perfect image which hits my pet peeve nail right on the head. Although I do not own the above picture, I couldn't help but to share this with you. I get that some can't afford to buy brand names. I'll be the first to admit I shop at Walmart sometimes. I do believe, however, this should be the one situation where if you can't afford it, you shouldn't replace it with a knockoff. They may be in great condition when you first purchase them, but as you can see from the photo I posted they do not hold up very well at all. I guess the saying "to each his own" applies, but if it were me I'd rather wear sandals than be caught in those lopsided boots. To all my readers, if you have your eyes on a pair of real UGGs but you're thinking of investing in the fakes because of the price... don't. Simply do a Google search for the pair you want until you find them for a lower price. I found a pair that I wanted that were originally $150 for around $80 on another website! You'd be surprised what you'll find if you invest a little time into it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, aww, I used to hate UGGs, too, but then they slowly grew on me and I got a pair (of the sweater knit). I don't wear them out, but they're great for around the house in winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love UGGs! I have two pairs. It's just the knockoff UGGs i dislike. They don't last too long, and many girls wear them longer than they should!

      Delete