1. The first pair I so desperately want is the white wedges made by American Eagle by Payless. I first laid my eyes on them when i received Payless' 20% off coupon in the mail. Every time I think wedge, I think a white shoe with a jute-wrapped heel. They are perfect for the spring and summer, and they go with just about anything. You also cannot beat the price; $20!
2. The second pair shown above is, again, from one of my favorite shoe brands. It is the neon green Jeffrey Campbell Darian Wedge. I am so in love with Jeffrey Campbell! I wish I could own every single pair of shoes made by them. This specific shoe, which I found on Urban Outfitters' website, comes in green, yellow, and orange. The green, however, caught my eye and is definitely my favorite. Although it is on the more expensive side, $165, I absolutely cannot wait to add them to my wardrobe.
3. The next pair I have my eyes on brings out the dressy, party girl side of me. Admittedly, I usually dislike most things with sequins on them, but they are just too cute. I am such a sucker for black shoes; I own about 10 pairs of them. However, I saw these and fell in love. Maybe this isn't the smartest purchase I could make seeing as I'm trying to brighten up my wardrobe, but I can make one more exception, right? Also, they are sold at one of my favorite stores... Target!
4. This next wedge is by a designer in which I fell in love with as soon as I discovered her shoe line at T.J.Maxx. It is the Women's Stevania sandal wedge by Jessica Simpson. The light pink color, described as "guava," is so gorgeous. It also, like the first shoe I mentioned, has the jute-wrapping which I love. Everything about this wedge, down to the beautiful curvy details, makes me want them so badly!
5. Going down the list is the Olsenboye Woodstock Peep Toe Wedge Bootie. This is my eye candy out of all the pairs on my wish list. This shoe is made up of so many colors that compliment each other so tastefully. Made by the Olsen twins, whom I adore so very much, you know you can expect this shoe to last and to be a head turner. This wedge is definitely perfect for girls trying to brighten up their outfits, much like myself.
6. Last, but certainly not least, on my wish list is another wedge from Olsenboye. I do have flat sandals pretty similar in style to these, but I think they look so cute as a wedge! I own a lot of black so I know I would get a lot of use out of them. They are also very cheap at $20 compared to the Woodstock Peep wedge which is $50.
I truly hope I get everything on my wish list, and I will certainly keep you guys updated!
Let me know what's on your wish list!