Friday, March 30, 2012

Tell Me About Yourself Award


I received this a while ago from Joyce from Joyful Outfits, and I am so sorry it took me so long to post this. I'd just like to thank Joyce so very, very much! This really means a lot to me.

The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers.

Seven random facts about myself:
1. I go on long drives blasting/singing music to help calm myself down when I'm stressed. I feel it is very therapeutic.
2. I love/am obsessed with owls.
3. I just recently started growing my own tomatoes.
4. My ultimate goal/dream is to work for Teen Vogue.
5. My room is my favorite place to be. I decorated the whole thing. It is very me, and it is very peaceful.
6. My all time favorite movie is Dazed and Confused, solely because I wish my life were like that growing up.
7. If I were to win the lottery, more than half of it would probably be spent on clothes and accessories.

Fifteen bloggers I follow/love:
Blushing Ambition
Place Clever Title Here...
Life in Magazines
Caroline's Fashion Addiction
Travels and Treasures
Classy & Fabulous
Lilac Tea Cups
I'm Sara Tee
Style Cocoon
Princesses With Crowns
a la mode
HoneyfulLife.com
The Little Notebook
Blue Rinse
Simply x Classic

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I came across your blog and I have to say i like it very much.

    xoxo aley

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also have to say i like yours very much as well! <3

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for awarding me with this, your blog is lovely! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. You definitely deserve it, I love your blog!

      Delete
  3. What a fun award :)
    I love driving and blasting music. It really is therapeutic!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I'd do without it!
      I just looked at your blog... in love! I'm now following :)

      Delete
  4. congrats on receiving the award! That's awesome that you grow your own tomatoes, I've always wanted to do that! And Dazed & Confused is also one of my faves ;)

    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool :) I've been taking pictures of the tomato plant almost every day just to watch how much it grows. I'll probably end up making a post about it when the tomatoes are fully grown. Right now all the plant is is leaves.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! you're blog is awesome as well :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the idea. I am relating to you with the lotto thing. Haha! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I think a lot of girls would relate to that!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the follow! Love your blog! This sounds like a great idea too. Your number 1 and number 7 are totally what I would do too!

    Bizi
    www.thebizibee.com

    ReplyDelete